New to the Nintendo Entertainment System, It’s Space Raft: The Video Game.
Yes, Milwaukee’s hungriest band Space Raft is now on the NES.
Join the band on their quest to retrieve the master tapes to their new record “Positively Space Raft” from the clutches of their jealous EX-bass player Srini!
Get behind the wheel of the Space Raft Van and steer the band past obstacles while beating the traffic. Take control of your favorite band member and clear the screen of sandwiches to thwart the plans of the meddling Srinimania!
An NES adventure designed specifically for music lovers! Recover the stolen master tapes! Release the new Space Raft record! Road trip!
– Soundtrack featuring chiptuned songs from ‘Positively Space Raft’!
– Recognizable people and places from the Milwaukee independent music scene including DMR alumni!
– Six obstacle based scrolling stages!
– Fifteen arcade style music venue stages!
– Two huge dungeon levels!
– Four playable characters with unique abilities!
– Sound Test screen with playable D-pad drum kit!
– Boss fights!
– The Sandwich!
Are you hungry enough to have what it takes?
Play it LOUD, fall into the game and go road tripping with Space Raft on the NES.